OUTDOOR FITNESS FACILITY
We are excited to welcome you back to our brand new Outdoor Fitness Center!
As of February 16th, 2021, we will be opening our brand new OUTDOOR FITNESS CENTER!
Here at the Burbank YMCA, we understand that fitness is essential. Therefore, we've taken the steps necessary to create a safe space for members to exercise and pursue their fitness goals.
The Outdoor Fitness Center will be located in our very own parking lot!
Members will be able to park in the lot on San Jose Street located across from our Child Development Center, or in the Burbank Town Center parking structure on Third Street located next to Burlington.
The Outdoor Fitness Center will include:
- Stationary Bikes
- Interactive Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Kettle Bells
- Weight Machines
And much more!
If you have questions regarding our offerings, contact Member Support or catch us on Live Chat Monday - Friday from 10AM-3PM.
Our Outdoor Fitness Facility opens up on February 16th, 2021.
- If you are currently paying, your membership will remain active, and you will have access to our Outdoor Fitness Center, in addition to the Outdoor and Virtual Group Exercise classes currently on the schedule.
- If you chose Option 2 when we shut down, and you are contributing a customized amount each month, your standard membership rate will be reapplied.
- If you chose to place your account on Hold until we reopened, your membership will be automatically reinstated on February 16th.
- As of February 16th, you will have access to our Outdoor Fitness Center, in addition to the Outdoor Group Exercise and Virtual classes currently on our schedule.
Keep in mind- Membership dues are non-refundable. Members will have 60 days to dispute any discrepancies with their membership fees.
To view other membership options, visit the Member Choice page on our website.
For Hold extensions and all other membership inquiries, contact Member Support or catch us on Live Chat Monday through Friday from 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
All members and staff will be required to wear cloth face coverings while present in our Outdoor Fitness Center, and while participating in Outdoor Group exercise classes and Youth Programs.
We ask that participants:
- Receive temperature checks upon arrival.
- Participate in our brief health screening before entering.
- Remain socially distanced at 6 feet apart.
- Continuously use hand sanitizer.
- Utilize handwashing stations.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Bring their own pre-filled water bottles and towels.
- WEAR CLOTH FACE COVERINGS - This is required at all times while participating in outdoor fitness or programs.
Only exercise to the extent you can breathe comfortably while wearing a face covering over both nose and mouth.
You may not enter the Outdoor Fitness Center if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Please Note: Restrooms and locker rooms will still be unavailable for use at this time. We understand the inconvenience, but the health and safety of our members and staff remain our top priority.
In adherence to state and county guidelines, our Outdoor Fitness Center will have limited capacity. When we reopen, you will be able to view our real time capacity by clicking below. Please check before making a trip to the Y!
Outdoor Group Exercise will still operate by reservation, and Virtual Group Exercise will still be available via our website.
Please check in to the Members Only section of our website to reserve an outdoor spot or take a virtual class.
All members are required to sign our new liability waiver prior to entering the Outdoor Fitness Center. If you signed the waiver back in June when we were open briefly, you will not be required to sign again.
Locate the barcode number on the back of your membership key tag, and click below to sign.