Aquatic Center Information
ADULT LAP SWIM
- Reservation required
- 45 minute time slot for lap swim
- 10 min grace period per time slot; if arrived after 10 min of scheduled time; lane will not be reserved.
- Must wait outside YMCA building until your reserved time. Please do not arrive on pool deck before your reservation.
- One (1) lap swimmer per lane
- Swim equipment not available
The lifeguard on duty will ensure that lap lanes are organized to ensure maximum safety and swimmer experience.
FAMILY OPEN SWIM
During this swim time, families can enjoy our aquatics facility in the Lap Pool and Training Pool. Adult must be with a child under the age of 8 at all times. One adult for every two children in with water.
- First come first served
- 4 members per household at a time, each family will get a swim lane
- 45 minutes time slot per session
- Pool equipment not available
- US Coast Guard approved life jacket must be provided by parent when entering pool for non-swimmers
A swim test of 50 yards in the Lap Pool will be asked, if member would like to swim in the deep end of the pool.
Our Lap pool is 20 yards in length, has four lap swim lanes and is kept at 82-84 degrees. It is used for a variety of activities, including Lap Swim, Open Swim, Swim Lessons and Water Aerobic classes.
Used for Swimming Lessons, Open Swim, Adult Open Training, AFYAP classes and other Water Fitness Classes, this pool is kept at a temperature of 90-92 degrees.
Spa Pool - CLOSED
The spa is available to use anytime the pool deck is open and is kept at 102-104 degrees.
Locker Rooms & Amenities - CLOSED