INDOOR & OUTDOOR FITNESS
In addition to our Outdoor Fitness Center, our INDOOR FITNESS CENTER is open as of Monday, March 29th, 2021!
Members will be able to park in the lot on San Jose Street located across from our Child Development Center, or in the Burbank Town Center parking structure on Third Street located next to Burlington.
In adherence to state and county guidelines, our Indoor Fitness Center will be open at limited capacity. Members can check the total capacity on the homepage of our website prior to their visit.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR FITNESS CENTER USE.
The Indoor Fitness Center includes:
- Cardio Room- Treadmills, Ellipticals, Stationary Bikes, Interactive Bikes, Etc.
- Strength Room- Dumbells, Barbells, Benches, Squat Racks, Leg Press, Etc.
- Circuit Room - Weight Machines
- Functional Fitness Center -Stretching Area, Ab Workout Area, Medicine Balls, Kettle Bells, Battle Ropes, Rowing Machines
The Outdoor Fitness Center includes:
- Stationary Bikes
- Interactive Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Kettle Bells
- Weight Machines
Personal Training is available both indoors and outdoors. Please contact Michael Defina, Director of Membership, to set up your first appointment!
Group Exercise classes will remain outside for the time being. Please reserve your spot by clicking below!
If you have questions regarding our offerings, contact Member Support or catch us on Live Chat Monday - Friday from 10AM-3PM.
As of of Monday, March 29th, our pool will be open for the following:
- Group Swim Lessons
- Private Swim Lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons
- Parent and Me Swim Lessons
- Our new Slow Flow H20 class!
For any questions regarding aquatics, please contact Jennifer Cervantes, Aquatics Director.
All members and staff are required to wear cloth face coverings while present in our Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Centers, and while participating in Group Exercise classes and Youth Programs.
We ask that participants:
- Remain socially distanced at 6 feet apart.
- Continuously use hand sanitizer.
- Utilize handwashing stations.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Bring their own pre-filled water bottles and towels.
- WEAR CLOTH FACE COVERINGS - This is required at all times while participating in fitness or programs.
- Only exercise to the extent you can breathe comfortably while wearing a face covering over both nose and mouth.
You may not enter the Indoor or Outdoor Fitness Center if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Or if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Please Note: Locker rooms will still be unavailable for use at this time. We understand the inconvenience, but the health and safety of our members and staff remain our top priority.
If your membership is currently Active:
- We'd like to thank you once again for continuing to support the Burbank YMCA. As a non profit organization, we rely heavily on membership and program dues to operate and keep our community vibrant and healthy!
- Your membership will remain active, and you will now have access to our Indoor Fitness Center, Outdoor Fitness Center, as well as the Group Exercise and Virtual classes currently on our schedule.
If your membership is currently on Hold:
- Your membership will remain on Hold until April 30th, 2021. Keep in mind- your account will automatically reactivate on May 1st, 2021. If you would like to utilize our Fitness Centers now, please contact member support to reactivate!
- If you had previously requested a later reinstatement date, that date will be honored and your membership will remain on Hold.
If your membership is currently inactive:
- Now is the time to reactivate! Join now and pay No Join Fee. An active membership will give you access to our Indoor Fitness Center, Outdoor Fitness Center, Group Exercise classes, and Virtual classes online. Click below to join!
Keep in mind- Membership dues are non-refundable. Members will have 60 days to dispute any discrepancies with their membership fees.
For all other membership inquiries, contact Member Support or catch us on Live Chat Monday through Friday from 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
In adherence to state and county guidelines, our Indoor & Outdoor Fitness Centers will have limited capacity. You will be able to view our real time capacity by clicking below. Please check before making a trip to the Y!
Group Exercise will still operate by reservation, and Virtual Group Exercise will still be available via our website.
Please check in to the Members Only section of our website to reserve a spot or take a virtual class.
All members are required to sign our new liability waiver prior to entering our fitness areas. If you signed the waiver back in June when we were open briefly, you will not be required to sign again.
Locate the barcode number on the back of your membership key tag, and click below to sign.
We are excited to welcome you back!